Deadline Submission: Dec. 1, 2o13
Art Metal Workshop Inc, a leader in providing superior quality iron railings across the Greater Toronto Area, is pleased to announce its: 'Wrought Iron Art Scholarship'
Art Metal Workshop Inc will be giving $1,000 to two students, pursuing further education beyond a high school level, as part of the 'Wrought Iron Art Scholarship' program!
Interested participants must meet the following criteria:
- Eligibility is for any student currently enrolled in the school year of 2013/2014 at any college, university, trade or technical school within the United States or Canada. Students must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Students must be 16 years or older at the time of enrollment.
- Must be a Canadian/American citizen or hold a valid student visa.
- Winning participants will be required to submit a photo for promotional purposes.
Eligible students must submit an essay written around one of the two following questions:
- The modern use of wrought iron metals in residential construction?
- The evolution of wrought iron processing/use through 19th - 20th century.
The top two essays will be chosen based on originality and creativity, but must also include:
- A title.
- A minimum of 500 words in length with a maximum of 3,000.
- Proper citation of any and all research material used.
Each applicant may only submit one essay for consideration. Submissions should be sent via e-mail along with a cover letter including: legal name, mailing address, telephone number, a brief biography and the name of the school to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for essay submissions is Dec 1, 2013.
Winners will be announced January 15, 2014 on the Art Metal scholarship page.
Scholarships will be paid out to successful applicants on Jan 31, 2014.
*Submitted essays will become the property of Art Metal Workshop Inc. Art Metal Workshop Inc may use your name, image, and biographical information in promotional efforts related to the Art Metal Workshop Inc marketing campaigns.